[musictlk] sonar

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 5 20:17:40 UTC 2011

Bill,
    I am also told that I need a specific type of sound card to use the
interface. What type of card is best for this and about how much does it
cost? When you say you need a MIDI keyboard, I assume you are rferring to a
piano-style keyboard, not the one I am typing on! If we were not going to
use synthesized instruments, this would be unnecessary, right? Or does it
perform another function? Cameron had this awesome MIDI keyboard that also
served as the interface at convention he said he paid about $250 for!

Peace!
Marion