[musictlk] SynthInput Please

Dancing Dots billlist1 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 7 13:12:51 UTC 2011

Hi, Penny,

If you decide to go with the Motif, please consider ordering from Dancing
Dots.  See http://www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/MIDIEquip.htm for our page.

As part of your purchase price, we offer one free hour of orientation from
an experienced  blind Motif user.  That is something that no other online
retailer can offer you.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann