[musictlk] SynthInput Please

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Mon Mar 7 23:20:39 UTC 2011

Hi.  I just called the local music store;  they do roland and
cassio.  But not Yamaha.
Will the yamaha motif do what I want without an interface?  or to
make multi-track instrument recordings, will I need the interface.
And does this motif have a piano touch?  I'll stop asking questions
on the list and go to Dancing dots directly now.
Thanks, Cameron and Bill.
  ,