[musictlk] OT: FS: one acoustic electric guitar, two electric guitars, and pac mate for sale.

Cameron cameron at cameronstrife.com
Mon Mar 14 02:11:49 UTC 2011

Hi everybody.

          I need to come up with a large chunk of cash very soon.  So, I've
got to sell my trio of guitars.  I'm also selling my pac mate as I don't use
it much.

          Please inquire for more info or to purchase.  Prices do not
include shipping.  Toss me your address and I'll get you a shipping quote.
I accept payment via pay pal only and I will only ship to a confirmed
address in the USA, Canada, or the UK.  If you'd like pics, let me know.

MINT 2011 upgraded Blueridge D160 dreadnought acoustic electric guitar.
Solid spruce top, solid Indian rosewood bakc and sides, rosewood bridge,
high gloss finish, vintage style tuning machines, dual action truss rod,
etc.  This guitar has never been out of my apartment and has approx eight
hours playing time on it.  She's totally mint.  I had the guitar upgraded
with bone bridge pins as well as a Mammoth Ivory saddle.  Also, I had a
second strap button installed, had an active LR Bags Anthem
microphone/pickup system installed, and had a full pro setup done.  It's
currently setup for 12 gauge strings.  I'm including an aftermarket deluxe
locking hard case which is also mint.  It sounds fantastic, has great
intonation, and due to the all solid wood construction as well as the
upgraded bridge pins and saddle, has a great deal of volume and projection.

If you like the Martin neck and the Martin sound, this will get you really
close at less than half the price.

$999

Vigier Excalibur special, hand made in France, fireburst finish, super strat
body, 24 fret graphite reenforced neck, stainless steel frets, Seymour
Duncan hsh pickups, five way pickup selector switch, one tone, one volume,
ball bearing non locking trem with pop in trem arm, and locking tuners.
Nice locking hardcase included.  I am not the original owner.  I have not
gigged with the guitar.  It's in excellent condition.  No cracks, no dents,
no major scratches, just a few very lite small scratches/finish swirls.
(They are only on the surface and could probably be buffed out with
compound.)  Street price on this guitar, not list, is currently $3200.

These are hard to find in the states and the couple I found on e bay are
selling for well above three grand.

$1699

Near mint 2010 Fernandes Ravelle les paul.  Mahogony body, Five A solid
Canadian carved maple top, genuine Seymour Duncan jb and jazz hum buckers,
three way pickup selector switch, one tone, one volume, tune-o-matic
bridge/tailpiece, USA Grover tuning machines, graphite nut.  Low action,
great tone, setup for 10 gauge strings.  Never gigged.  Nice locking hard
case with TSA approved latches included.  (Case was $125.)  Case has no
noticeable wear and no issues.

$419

Pac Mate qx400 in excellent condition.  executive products leather case,
strap, headphones, two cf storage cards, system backup, and new charger
included.

$ Make me a sensible offer.