[musictlk] Accessible Mapping Editor

Kevin Reeves lists at kevinreeves.net
Sat Mar 12 08:05:00 UTC 2011

Hey Annabell. Try a program called AWave Studio. You can create kontakt instruments in it. It looked pretty accessible about 10 years ago when I messed with it on Jaws 5. Not sure what the accessibility is now though. Also, you could google kontakt creator or something like that and you might find a very quick and easy app that would allow you to do this accessibly. Hope this helps.

Kevin