[musictlk] Question About SFZ Files

Annabelle Susan Morison foristnights at comcast.net
Fri May 6 16:44:10 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Annabelle.

What I'm trying to do is remap a sample that somehow got mapped to the wrong
key. The sample is an "Amen Minor" sample, which sounds a chord in G Minor,
but apparently was mapped to C#4, after editing the text file with SFZed,
why can't I get the finished SFZ to play in the SFZ plugin within Sonar? Is
there something I'm forgetting in the process? Does anybody have any
suggestions for me?