[musictlk] Accessible Metronome?

kwakmiso at aol.com kwakmiso at aol.com
Sat May 7 15:37:09 UTC 2011

Hi everyone, it's Miso.

As a flute player, it is vital to use metronome for my practice, but I
do not have an accessible metronome.
I got this metronome when I was little. Back then I played the piano
and my teacher recommended this metronome.
When I was in elementary school and middle school, I didn't consider
metronome very seriously, but as a high school student and as musics
are getting harder I think it's a crucial device for my practice.
Metronome I have is not accessible for visually impaired people
however, because I can't tell what my tempo is. I have to ask sighted
person to tell me tempo and change tempo.
Is there any recommended metronome for blind users?

I would appreciate your feedbacks.

Miso Kwak