[musictlk] Accessible Metronome?

kwakmiso at aol.com kwakmiso at aol.com
Sat May 7 16:21:17 UTC 2011

Yes, It makes sense.
I would like to practice meticulously though.
Also, there are times when I have to increase tempo as I progress.
For example, I would start off with 66 for an exercise but as I get
better I would increase speed a little at a time.
Plus, the metronome I have is shared with my siblings so usually the
tempo is changed from the last time I set.
Miso