[musictlk] Accessible Metronome?

Jorge Paez computertechjorgepaez at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:40:23 UTC 2011

I've been able to do it since I recorded my teacher's classes,
I would simply match the tick tock of my metrono to the one recorded.
However: I don't use the mentrono seriously anymore unless I absolutely need it.
If you have an idea of how its supposed to be played,
can't you base it off of how it ticks according toyour notes?

Jorge