[musictlk] Accessible Metronome?

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 03:32:50 UTC 2011

Oh yeah tha'ts whe one I had as a kid.I also have a old one that works on a pependulium. I love that one and it was passed down to me from my grate grandma. I dunno if they make those but you can use those.

Take care.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12 at gmail.com