[musictlk] Trouble With Looping

Annabelle Susan Morison foristnights at comcast.net
Sun May 8 03:46:33 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I'm trying to loop these .wav files, separately of course, so they will play
continuously, but I don't know exactly how to make the loops start and end
where there's no fade, and I can't seem to splice them together without that
all-too-common crackle during displacement. I've tried listening with my
ears, and I know where they start and end, I just have trouble splicing them
together. Is there an easy way for me to do this? Here are the samples I'm
having trouble with.
  _____

No virus found in this message.