[musictlk] From a recital last week...

Annabelle Susan Morison foristnights at comcast.net
Wed May 18 22:23:27 UTC 2011

Since I'm a sound designer who will specialize in making sample libraries,
I'm wondering, Is there a New York Steinway D somewhere in Eugene, Oregon? I
know that the Shedd Institute has one, but the conditions wouldn't be right
for me, since I want to have clean samples, and the theater isn't exactly
isolated from outside background noise. By the way, what's the difference
between a New York Steinway and a Germany Steinway?