[musictlk] Tyler again

Jordy Stringer jstringer at abilityindiana.org
Mon Nov 28 15:53:59 UTC 2011

Good morning, My name is Jordy Stringer, I am the vice president of the
performing arts division of the NFB. You mentioned in your e-mail that
you are putting together a comedy album. I want you to know that the PAD
will be putting together a third sound N. sight  album and the addition
of some comedy material would be great.
Talk with you soon!