[musictlk] Tyler again

Tyler programmer651 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 26 16:35:28 UTC 2011

Hello, this is Tyler. You may remember me from the list before, I was a comedy parody writer. I
attended Braillebeats this past June. I'm trying to get promoted. I have a website:
http://tyler_zahnke.editthis.info
I have a Twitter:
http://twitter.com/tzahnke
A Youtube:
http://youtube.com/tzahnke
A Facebook:
http://facebook.com/tylerzahnke
And many others. I am also a technology person; I am one of the system operators (sysops) for
encyc.org, an online encyclopedia, where I edit and write. I am very active in the
aboutus.org web directory community. I am in the process of creating a comedy album that
I think i'm going to call Spoof Loops. The beginnings are on my website and my social media.
Any way that you music guys can help me? I, as a blind musician, should probably be eased along
on this list.