[musictlk] Stats

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Fri Oct 7 01:15:56 UTC 2011

A long shot I know but I wondered if anyone had an idea where to find
stats on   the number of blind folks in the country/world, how many
blind musicians specifically guitarists? I've looked at NFB's stats
on numbers in general but its quite dated. I tried the US Census info
but coming up with nothing. This is regarding a project I'm
exploring.  Feel free to contact me off list if you  have a thought.
lists at braddunsemusic.com

I'll likely put together a nicely worded letter for it and a couple
other items to Baltimore and other's who might have same.

Thanks.

Brad

On 10/6/2011  08:00 PM Kevin Reeves said...