[musictlk] royalty question

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 10 14:00:58 UTC 2011

Dale,
    If you are referring to live performances, it is generally the
responsibility of the venue to pay licensing fees. If you are referring to
mechanical licensing, that is generally handled by the harry Fox Agency.
When I am interested in covering a piece, I prefer to make those
arrangements directly with the artist or the copyright holder.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala