[musictlk] royalty question

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 10 20:52:02 UTC 2011

Dale,
    As someone has already stated, the ASCAP or BMI seal or name should be
on the label. I'm not really sure why it matters, though. Can you fill us in
on the purpose of your question? Live performance licenses are paid by the
venue, not the entertainer. Unless you are looking for a mechanical license,
it should not be an issue for you.

Fraternally yours,
Marion