[musictlk] Need Suggestion for Editing mp3 Files

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Wed Sep 14 20:38:46 UTC 2011

GoldWave and Sound Forge are good programs but they run $50 - $65.
With GoldWave you get any update free for life. It is OK but I
personally like the ease of use with Sound Forge. They both work
without scripts but  there are some out there for both. Sound Forge
works incredibly like a word editor when manipulating the  cursor
point, highlighting, cutting/pasting etc. A Google will give info on
where to get them

Brad

On 9/14/2011  03:07 PM Sheri Wells-Jensen said...