[musictlk] In's, and out's of the industry

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at live.com
Thu Sep 15 18:59:00 UTC 2011

Very interesting.
I've heard a lot of stories like that, and by the way, "record labels"
traditional ones anyway, are like that too.
That’s actually why I started my own label (which has complete artistic
freedom by the way, and all things are done only after the artist has agreed
to it in writing),
because I wanna produce my own music, the way *I see fit.
Anyone who joins my company at the production level must understand that
they're part of the show, not the MC.

Bad story, but you've learned a lot from that, which is the most important
thing.

Keep on learning,
and let me know if you're interested in iTunes distribution, I've got all my
systems set up for that now and you're recorded master can be up within 24
hours.