[musictlk] In's, and out's of the industry

Kevin Reeves lists at kevinreeves.net
Thu Sep 15 20:10:03 UTC 2011

This is a fantastic discussion. That said, I think it's time for a phone conference. I'd like to do a 2 hour workshop/Q and A session next week about this very topic. I work in this headspace daily, so am totally on the same page with Joshua, and think I can offer some insight that may be helpful to those who are ready to record an album. Write me off list with a night that is good for you next week, and I'll pick what I think is the best night for most people and we'll set it up. I'll also record the call. What do you guys think? email me at me at kevinreeves.net. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks so much

Kevin