[musictlk] Accessible Tuners?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 26 02:30:12 UTC 2012

Andy,
    Though I agree that all musicians should be able to tune their
instruments by ear, the reality is that electronic tuners do a much better
job than the ear can do! This being said, I left my tuner at my sister's
house the last time I was there and have needed to tune my guitar the
old-fashioned way. Having become accustomed to the quality of sound that a
perfectly tuned instrument produces, I cannot wait to get my electronic
tuner (a Boss TU-80) back!

Fraternally yours