[musictlk] Accessible Music Production Software

Timothy Clark Music black59cash at aim.com
Tue Jul 31 00:24:05 UTC 2012

Hello -
 I don't like protools as it doesn't have the layout I personally prefer.
 When I'm working with people I always tell them to get a mac.
 Understandably they are pricey but windows just can't do the audio work as well as a mac can. now, if you have the proper plugins you can do more then pro tolls by just using garageband with a few extra plugins.
 Trust me on that, I do it all the time.
 Also, why use protools when garageband is built into the mac and does just as well if not better then protools.
 I'll even put this out there.
 If you want help with garageband as you might not believe me, I would be more then happy to help you all out with it.
 I will do it on the condition that I'm not overloaded with requests to help with it as I've still got my life to live as well. lol.
 I just got done building my studio and now I'm working on getting some extra equipment for it so as I can get the studio set up the way I want it so that's taking some time, I've been working closely with labels, radio stations, venues, artists, producers, and even a few promoters so believe me when I say i'm pretty hard to get ahold of sometimes. I try to make it a point to be easy to talk to though as I'm still a normal guy just with a buizzeyer schedule and a bigger list of connections.
 I'm telling you al this because if you want me to use my connections for you and send them some of your music I would be glad to do that. Providing I like it and if I believe it's something that they could use and you could get a deal out of in the end.
 for music submissions  send songs to
 TimothyClarkMusic at me.com
 That is my work email so please be respectful or I'll have to block your email otherwise and that's not a good thing for you as you'll never be able to email me again on that particular email and then that's another means of networking down the drain.
 So the only thing I ask is for you to be respectful of that email and my time.