[musictlk] greetings, regarding software which can make songs karaoke

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 16:19:15 UTC 2012

Hello,
to my knowledge making karaoke songs is rather hard if you don't know what
you're doing. There is a special piece of equipment that will take the
frequencies of the vocals and reverse it so 2 versions of the vocals will be
played and somehow this cancels the voices out. You can get it at Fries or
any local technology store. I'm sure there is some software that can do it,
I just don't know what. Also you can look on YouTube for music.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs