[musictlk] Music theory books in braille and fun for sighted kids

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 14:36:14 UTC 2012

Hello,
You're looking for:
An Introduction to Music for the Blind Student
from Dancing Dots!
I'm not sure how advanced you want, but it brings up through the major and
minor scales, chords, time signatures and a whole lot of other stuff. It is
not advanced, but I don't think that there are any fun advanced theory books
although the community children music schools may know.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs