[musictlk] Music theory books in braille and fun for sighted kids

Jing Crystal Wu 吴晶 wujing19861209 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 16:50:25 UTC 2012

    Hi Rachel,

Glad to see someone from Canada. I went to a Canadian international high
school in China.

I wonder if CNIB sell or loan books to blind musicians outside of Canada. I
am currently living in Stockholm, Sweden, and wish to purchase some flute
music sheets in Braille.

Look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Crystal