[musictlk] Music theory books in braille and fun for sighted kids

Music Library Music.Library at cnib.ca
Wed Jun 20 17:50:52 UTC 2012

Hi Crystal,

CNIB Library does loan Braille music that we've produced to libraries outside of Canada through interlibrary loan (we don't sell our scores). We are in touch with The Swedish Library of Talking Books and Braille www.tpb.se, so you may wish to contact them to arrange a loan of one of our pieces (they will contact us on your behalf). To search our catalogue, please go to www.cniblibrary.ca. Please keep in mind we can only loan scores that say  "CNIB" beside Producer, under Publication details on the full record page for the title.

If you have any further questions, feel free to email me at music.library at cnib.ca.

Cheers,
Rachel