[musictlk] Piano improvisation tips

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sun Jun 24 03:48:06 UTC 2012

May, listen to recordings of improvisation. There is no special chord
progression. That depends on the song, and, of course, you'll want to
use notes within each chord. The way to make chords thicker is
probably to play more notes, cover more of the keyboard as you play;
not easily done if your hands are small.

Blessings,

Linda