[musictlk] Hi pals! I am Shreyas who recently joined

shreyas nagaraj n.shreyas.reddy at gmail.com
Fri May 4 10:50:30 UTC 2012

Hope all r fine
I would like to introduce my self
I am a boy who is 16 years old & I am doing my 10th grade.
I am very interested in the music & composing of music.
I play guitar, keyboard & very little the vina which is the Indian instrument
I would like to tell u all that I am an Indian resident or citizen
I would like to connect with u all.
I request u all that not to discriminate because I am an Indian.
Please, I request u all.
I am very interested to have friends from other parts of the world also
About my impairment:
I have Retinatus Pigmentosa that is R P
Once again I would request u all to accept me as ur friends
I would be more than happy to connect or talk on skype with u all
I anticipate that u all will accept me as a friend
In regards
Shreyas

skype i d:
shreyas.nagarajreddy