[musictlk] Hi pals! I am Shreyas who recently joined

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Fri May 4 11:41:02 UTC 2012

Hello to our new member.
I don't think you'll find any discrimination here.  I myself play the
guitar. I just strung a 6 string nylong string guitar yesterday. and I
hope to teach my house guest to play before she has to return to South
Africa.
Or at least to play the basics.
We are finishing our twenty-first year of school, and I have been
teaching ever since the school was established 21 years ago.  I am just
four times your age.  I did not get the spelling of your name. But I
personally welcome you to the list, though I'm just a little old member
of the list--not the moderator or any official member.  Just a little
small-potatoes lady, so to speak.
Are you still in school?  I teach young men and women of your age every day.
Blessings, and welcome to the list,
Penny