[musictlk] abailability of braille music

Hanson, John jhan at loc.gov
Tue May 8 19:26:11 UTC 2012

Dear Ann,

I recommend you call NLS Music Section (800-424-8567, selection #2) or email it (nlsm at loc.gov).

We have thousands of braille scores and a number of different materials for the learning of the braille music code.

For recorded piano instruction you might want to call and discuss it with one of our staff.  Intermediate level is trickier than beginning level.

All the best,

John Hanson
Head, Music Section
NLS/BPH