[musictlk] abailability of braille music

Ann Harrison annwrites75 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 22:51:10 UTC 2012

I have been in contact with Gilbert Bush from the NLS music section.
I have also requested some music theory materials.  I will find out if
they have some recordings for intermediate piano instruction.  I also
have a question, would runs or long arpegios be considered beginner or
intermediate piano techniques?
Ann