[musictlk] A great opportunity for the singers!

Louise May Fami may.fami at yahoo.com.ph
Thu May 17 06:51:37 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!

I know that we have a lot of singers here in our list. This message is for you! I just want to share this message that I got earlier about an online singing competition. I know that all of us here will be proud and surely we will support a member of our list who will grab this great opportunity and join this competition. And for those who don't sing but you have a blind friend who does sing well, please feel free to share it with them. To know more about this online singing competition that I am talking about, Here it is:

From: Jaan Ali <jaanalibaluch at live.com
We are pleased to anounce that Radio Freedom for life is going to organize an online singing competition
for the listeners of radio freedom for life.
Anyone from anywhere of the world can participate
and enjoy this event.
The main aime of radio freedom for life to arrange
this fun and talent event is to promote and findout the hidden musical skills amongst the blinds.
So participate, show your musical tallent,
and win fabulous prizes.
if you want to take part in this event then register your self via skype

our skype id is:

f4life.net

if you have any question regarding this competition then contact me off the list

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

with best regards

jaan ali

I am really hoping that someone from the music talk mailing list will join
Sharing the music of life to all,
May