[musictlk] [musical] Hello!

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonboy13 at comcast.net
Wed May 23 01:10:14 UTC 2012

Hello,
I look forward to reading the agenda! Thanks!
I do read Braille music and yes, most people on the MENVI list read or teach
or transcribe Braille music. I get the feeling most musicians on the MENVI
list are classical or Jazz, so sorry for you rockers :)...
I sing classically, so most of my stuff has been either lieder or Handle.
I've also sang some Quilter, so folk music isn't that far away... I've never
tried gospel, but Kathleen Battle sang gospel music, kind of, so that's
probably the closest I'll get to any kind of gospel, other than a
classical/gospel duet.
The menvi website is:
http://www.menvi.org/
As for music technology, I'm a frequent user of Lime and Goodfeel and I've
tried learning Sonar, but I'm not very good. I'm interested in how Pro Tools
works now.
I'm currently trying to decide between an APEX or a Braille Sense for
reading and writing Braille Music, so I'd like to know any suggestions.
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs