[musictlk] A new ssong for your listening pleasure

Ed Worrell blindworrell at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 17:01:52 UTC 2012

HEllo listers, I have finished a new song. The song is called Stupid DubStep song. I felt that I had to do this style to see what all the hype was about, every remix and song on pop radio has this sound to it now. So this song is my take on the style, Please give it a listen and give me some feedback on list. I would like to hear what people think. Here is the link to my soundcloud page, where you can listen to my creations.
http://soundcloud.com/blindworrell/stupid-dubstep-song

Thanks and I hope to hear some feedback, Ed

Check out my music at
http://soundcloud.com/blindworrell
Follow me on Twitter at
http://twitter.com/blindworrell