[musictlk] Music for nonmusic > majors

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 19:07:23 UTC 2012

Greetings and happy thanks giving-

I am reposting a message regarding an upcoming conference call. I hope to
see you there!

Music for nonmusic > majors

Do you plan to study music in college? Or perhaps you want to sing in your
college choir or play in the marching band. Maybe you want to learn a
musical instrument but don't know how to get started taking lessons at your
university. If you're wondering about studying any kind of music as a blind
student, then you should join the National Association of Blind Students and
the Performing Arts Division On Sunday November 25th at 7 p.m. ET, in a call
all about music in college.

We will hear from Julie McGinnity, NABS member and PAD Secretary, as she
gives some advice to those who might want some pointers on how to get more
involved in musical pursuits.

Call (530) 881-1212

Code: 757 809 541

Sunday night at 7 PM. ET.

Jordy D. Stringer

Student, Business Enterprise Program: BOSMA Enterprises

President, Performing Arts Division, National Federation of the Blind

Changing What it means to be blind.

Phone: 317-643-1890

E-mail: jordystringer83 at gmail.com

"Traveling often requires determination, energy, fortitude, and
resourcefulness; but exploration also demands intuition, faith, a tolerance
for uncertainty, the willingness to embrace change, and the recognition that
the object being sought cannot always be defined with precision and will
sometimes lead to unpredictable consequences."

Marc Maurer