[musictlk] FW: [Perform-talk] Pad And Nabs Join Forces On An Exciting Call About Music This Sunday

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 22:47:40 UTC 2012

Please see the below message for more information regarding the conference
call this evening.
Jordy D. Stringer
Student, Business Enterprise Program: BOSMA Enterprises
President, Performing Arts Division, National Federation of the Blind
Changing What it means to be blind.
Phone: 317-643-1890
E-mail: jordystringer83 at gmail.com
"Traveling often requires determination, energy, fortitude, and
resourcefulness; but exploration also demands intuition, faith, a tolerance
for uncertainty, the willingness to embrace change, and the recognition that
the object being sought cannot always be defined with precision and will
sometimes lead to unpredictable consequences."
Marc Maurer