[musictlk] Question about Promoting Cd

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Mon Nov 26 01:02:29 UTC 2012

hello -
 i promote the music to Program Directors myself.
 Also, when working with bigger stations don't be looking for a response as they usually won't even think about it. you have to call them every week to 2 weeks and check on the progress of your music. same with demos.
 just kindly call them and say hello i'm --- and I was wandering if you got my cd.
 or if it's a song you are sending the same applies
 when sending to get on films and such you are best to go through a service but here's something that might help you even better then all of that.
 it's a service I use a lot called reverberation.
 CD baby might even be able to help you but i'm not sure as I don't use them. nothing against them but i just don't use them.
 however, here's advice from a guy who's been there and has felt with radio stations, record labels, promoters and the like. start out with the internet stations or the locl college stations.
 that's my advice to you and i hope all this information helps.
 if you want to you can send me some of your music and if i like it I will try to help you out even further.
 thanks and i hope to hear back from you soon.
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.tumblr.com
 7244011224