[musictlk] Question about Promoting Cd

Ann Harrison annwrites75 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 14:01:06 UTC 2012

I can give you an outlet to showcase your music too,  I have a friend who
does a radio show Mondays from 8 to 10 AM central 9 to 11 am Eastern time.
I plan to do one on Tuesdays during that same time period.  I will let you
know when my show is up and running.  However, If anyone of you has a drop
box, and is willing to share a folder with me, or you want to email me your
music, I will either save it for my show or send it to my friend for his
show if you would like to showcase your music on www.varietyradio.org This
is a family friendly station.
Ann
By the way, variety is looking for DJ's if anyone is interested.