[musictlk] guitar synth question

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Thu Oct 11 04:55:08 UTC 2012

i would say mess with it and make stuff happen.
 i have the fender mustang 2 amp here. i just press buttons and nobs on it and stuff happens.
 unfortionately, we can't always take the way out we would like and i hate to be the one to tell you this but i think this is one of those times my friend.
 sorry i can't be much more of help.
God Bless.
 Timothy.
 Your friend in the music industry