[musictlk] guitar club?

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Thu Oct 11 17:03:46 UTC 2012

Hello all. -
 I'm thinking about starting a guitar club via Skype.
 the club would be so as guitarists could teach, show tips and tricks, or just meat new guitarists.
 I'm not forgetting about other instrument players either it's just that i'm a guitarist and i figured we could get together no matter the level, style, type of guitar, or strings you might have.
 this would be a get together of all guitarists rather blind or sighted just to learn from one another via Skype.
 if this goes well, i might even think about live interactive youtube broadcasts.
 let me know what you think.
web site
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.wordpress.com
 phone number should you need to reach me
 724-401-1224
 check my site for more contact information.
 thanks and may the good lord keep you and bless you.
 Timothy