[musictlk] Software to create large print sheet music?

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 5 22:03:42 UTC 2012

Dear Holly,

Glad to hear that you have heard of The Lime Lighter.  Price is certainly a
factor but it's important to know that most of our sales are to interested
third-party payers such as schools and agencies.  Your son's school might
order a Lime Lighter for him to use.  Feel free to contact me off-list at my
info at DancingDots.com address or to call 610-783-6692 to discuss.

I also would like to note that during our development of The Lime Lighter
functions, the occupational therapist and low vision expert who we consulted
recommended that the minimum size of the screen be 20 inches.  You need at
least that much space to display a single measure of music magnified 10
times standard size.  This requirement eliminates the iPad and other devices
with relatively small display screens.

In case you have not been to our Lime Lighter webpage lately, please check
out new videos there:
www.dancingdots.com/limelighter/limelightermain.htm

Regards,
Bill