[musictlk] Software to create large print sheet music?

Holly Baker Miller hollym12 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 03:07:48 UTC 2012

Thank you Bill!
I've seen the Limelighter at NFB conventions in the past and you spoke at
the NJ state convention last year.  I do think it's awesome and it's
absolutely worth the price.  Unfortunately it's just too big an investment
right now, especially for a newbie musician who isn't sure he wants to
continue.  Also unfortunately, there is no way the school would provide
one.  It took a court order to get braille instruction and it's hard enough
getting the terms of the ruling enforced.  That's probably all I should say
about that!

Thank you for thinking of us though!

Holly