[musictlk] Any of you musicians still use tape?

Tyler programmer651 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 6 05:55:18 UTC 2012

Hello! I am a blind musician and media geek; you've seen me here before. I'm just wondering if
any of you musicians still use cassette or reel-to-reel (the latter being extremely
unlikely) tape. Introducing Tapeville, a new discussion mailing list for general tape
discussion; funny things you can do with tape (splicing, looping, speeding up, slowing down), we'll even
discuss videotape! And don't forget converting tape to digital, and vice-versa. To subscribe,
send an email to tape-request at freelists.org with subscribe in the subject and/or
body. Posting address is tape at freelists.org
Contact me via email if error occurs.
Tyler Z