[musictlk] Software to create large print sheet music?

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 7 20:55:58 UTC 2012

> there is no way the school would provide one.  It took a court order to
get braille instruction and it's hard enough getting the terms of the ruling
enforced.

I feel the frustration in that sentence, Holly, and sympathize with it.  For
what it's worth, there is a precedent as we have sold a Lime Lighter to a
middle school in New Jersey already.  The NJ Commission has also ordered
units for a couple of professional musicians.

Regards from across the Delaware,
Bill