[musictlk] Tomorrow's tcjwb featuring a schubert sonata and more

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 21:11:49 UTC 2012

Hello to all. I thank you for joining me last week for the tribute we held for those who died in last year's september 11 attacks. It was appreciated.

This week we hear a schubert piano sonata and  a Brahms violin concerto play some other pieces. Dune in and find out.

Info is below.

Place: Http://Cc.Airshock.Net:8022/Stream.M3u  we also have a flash player for you to enjoy if you don't have a compatible player. Go to http://Wics.Cc and click the how to listen link for more info
time: Monday from 9-11 pm eastern, 8-10 pm central, 7-9 mountain, and 6-8 pm pacific

contact info
show twitter: Http://Twitter.Com/tcjwb
station twitter: Http://Twitter.Com/wicsradio.
We also have a facebook page you can like for news and announcements.  See http://facebook.com/wicsradio for more info.

If you need to contact me off air  contact me here.
http://wics.cc/contact
or here.
Http://Twitter.Com/marrie1
see you there.