[musictlk] I need to speak with any blind studio owners out there...

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Fri Sep 21 19:34:30 UTC 2012

Hi everybody. I'd like to speak to any blind studio owners out there,
regardless of location. I'm doing some market research and would like
to ask you a few questions. Home studios, project studios, or proper
commercial studios are all fine as long as you're running an actual
business w/DBA;LLC etc, in your state/country or what have you.

If you could spare a few minutes, then please write me off list at
cameron at cameronstrife.com

Thanks,

Cameron.