[musictlk] Making music accessible as brf and mp3 - PLEASE HELP

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 04:23:19 UTC 2012

Hello Miso,
If you live in the U.S. you can ask your school to get a music Braille
Transcriber. You can also ask that they get you lime and the Good feel
package. If you get Lime you can both read the notes in Braille and listen
to it.
I believe Dancing dots does transcribing into lime.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs