[musictlk] olympus LS-7

Timothy Clark Music black59cash at aim.com
Sat Sep 29 16:35:26 UTC 2012

i got my hands on the LS-7 from olympus.
 This piece of technology is fully accessible and you can get it for 120 dollars.
 just get it from B&H for their price or call up musicians friend and give them the B&H price and they will match it.
 anyhows, this recorder is great for music.
 I love it.
 me being a guitar player I can set it's mic gain and not have to worry about clipping.
n For 120 dollars you are getting a great little recorder.
 it's got a slight noise floor but it's seriously not that bad.
 when you talk or when you sing you really aren't going to even hear it in less you are like me and record with studio headphones but even then it's not that bad.
 i would have to give this recorder a 9 out of 10 in terms of accessibility as you can't mess with the clock. in terms of overall performance i would have to give it again a 9 out of 10 as the noise floor really is the only concern with that.
 i hope those of you looking for an accessible recorder with the ability to record musicians with ease will think about the LS-7 from olympus.
 hope this helps.
 http://www.timothyclarkmusic.tumblr.com