[musictlk] status on my single

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 21:39:50 UTC 2012

For those of you subscribed to my news letter you already know this but for the rest of you here is the news.

I'm finally going to start, or let's just say start over on the single close your eyes. I'm very excited as this is a song that a friend of mine wrote and wanted me to sing. I'm hoping she and I can work together in the future if everything goes well for this particular one. I'm no mail so I will not get replies to the list. sorry all. But I wanted to keep those interested in the loop.

Tc all and be blessed.