[musictlk] Question about Sending CD to Stations

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Mon Apr 1 20:39:31 UTC 2013

Debby, you need a bio, you need your own music. you might be able to sing those songs but the backing track, is it royalty free? also, how's the production quality?
 you need to  send a bio, a photo, press if you have any,  a song list would be helpful as well.
 hope this helps.
god bless
 Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry